Wednesday, April 24, 2013

NEW RELEASE: "Alone Together" (m/m, bisexual)


Blurb:

Ever have one of those days where you open your mouth and trip over everything that comes out?

Garrett Morris is having a bad day. On a scale of one to ten, it's a twenty. Mind you, it should be going much better, considering he's seeing Aaron, the secret love of his life, for the first time in a little over two years. But his wife's homophobic family and his own big mouth keep getting him into trouble. If he's not careful, he'll lose everything--wife, job... and Aaron.


Excerpt:

I stepped inside, and Aaron pulled me into a tight embrace, pressing our bodies together as I shivered.

"I've missed you," he whispered, voice husky and raw, full of emotion.

"Me too," I murmured back. I stifled a disappointed whimper as he pulled away.

"How've you been?" He gestured to the couch and I took a seat next to him.

"Since we talked last week?" I chuckled. "I can't say much new has happened.

"Listen, before everyone gets here, there's something I want to talk to you about."

I nodded. "Sure, what's up?"

Aaron stood. "In private."

My heart pounded and my dick went hard. I followed him out of the living room and down the hall to his office. I shut the door behind me and Aaron pounced on me, pressing me back against the wood and claiming my mouth in an urgent kiss, holding my face in his hands.

The notion of fighting flitted briefly in my mind but I ignored it. Here behind closed doors I could be honest. I wrapped my arms around his waist and returned the kiss. He broke the kiss and stepped back, but I kept my hands on him, resting them lightly on his hips.

"I've missed you," he whispered again against my ear, and I shivered again.

"I've missed you, too," I admitted.

"You've stayed away." He stepped back, pulled away from me.

I fought the urge to reach for him. I shrugged. "Work has been crazy. I haven't been able to get away."

"Bullshit," he challenged, his big brown eyes full of hurt and pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment