Saturday, April 13, 2013

A-Z Challenge Day 12: L is for Lollypop



Meet my cat, Lollypop.

Lollypop came to the clinic where I work via her neighbors. Turns out, her owners had been sent to prison, leaving her homeless with three babies. After one of the babies died, the neighbors finally decided to take action, and brought her in.

She was emaciated, full of roundworms, and had horrible dental disease. One of the remaining two kittens could not be saved. The surviving kitten went to live with one of our doctors, where she is spunky, fat, and happy.

We put Lolly up for adoption, but everyone who looked at her said she was "too ugly." I thought she was the most beautiful kitty in the whole wide world, so she came home to live with me. She's very happy!


















2 comments:

  1. Aww that's so sad that everyone thought Lollypop was too ugly, what a horrible thing to say. :( She's adorable. Obviously she landed in the right home though. :)

    Have fun with a-z.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - she's the prettiest cat I've ever seen (and she knows it! LOL) She definitely fits our family perfectly!

    ReplyDelete