Sunday, October 21, 2012

BlisseKisse After Dark



Here's my kissing excerpt for BlisseKiss After Dark. They're inside, but it's dark out, trust me!

This is from "Serge's Gift" which is included in the upcoming "Crimson Anthology" from Breathless Press.



"Bryan?" Serge calls my name, pants it or moans it, I'm not sure which, but the sound is velvet in my ears; I can literally feel his voice sliding into my brain. I can't remember ever wanting anyone this much, even him. "Say it, Bryan. Say you're mine."

"Yours." God, he's absolutely like a drug -- I'll say any goddamn thing to keep him this close, keep his hands on me, keep his body pressed against mine.

Reality runs away from me, and I don't even try to stop it. Serge kisses me, lips like fire against mine. He pushes his tongue inside my mouth, not asking permission but taking what's rightfully his. One of his hands grips the back of my neck, the other surrounds my cock. I buck up into that touch, craving the sensation of flesh on flesh, the feeling intense beyond anything I've imagined.


For my giveaway, I'm offering up a free pdf copy of my other fabulous m/m vampire story, "Orion's Way" (since Crimson isn't out yet). 

To be entered, just leave a comment below with your e-mail. 

Good luck!!

****PLEASE BE AWARE: I write GLBTQ romance. GLBTQ stands for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer. This means my works feature same sex relationships AND same sex sexual acts. If winning that kind of a book isn't your cup of tea, kindly pass on to the next blog in the hop and leave the spot open for someone else. Thank you.****


15 comments:

  1. OMG... that little tidbit was so hot... Yum! lol..
    Thanks for the peek and thanks so much for the contest! Please count me in. ;)

    Judi
    arella3173_loveless@yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No fair giving us a tast that hot! I want in!
    tmadamski(at)msn(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adding to my list.
    cvsimpkins@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo, nice! Please count me in...

    koozebane(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please count me in. Thanks!

    gisu29(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Hot excerpt. Can't wait to read this one. Thanks for the chance.

    mythic021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Orion's Way iis already on my wishlist, now i have to add the Crimson Anthology cuz I have to find out more about Serge and Bryan...Awesome. Please count me in, Thank you, chellebee66(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just recieved this emailed post ??

    Happy Halloween..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there... I have no idea why you just received a post about this. Unfortunately I don't have anything to do with the e-mails. Sorry about that.

      Delete
  9. Hi! Thank you for the expert and the giveaway. Hotness!!!!

    killiekins@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there... Unfortunately, this blog hop ended back on 10/26. There are lots more active and upcoming ones, on the left had sidebar.

      Delete
  10. Looks fantastic--thank you!

    koozebane(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yikes, didn't realize I entered twice! Half asleep...sorry, folks!

    --Koozebane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Well, no worries really - this hop ended 10/26. There are lots more on the sidebar, though!

      Delete