Saturday, December 22, 2012

Guest Promo: Proving Santa Exists by Victoria Blisse (m/f)



Blurb: When Jonathan transfers from the US to the Manchester branch of Computers Inc., Jenny is the first person to make him feel at home. Finding out about his bleak Christmases as a boy, she makes up her mind to involve him in all her English Christmas traditions.
 
Passion sparks between the two as they decorate the Christmas tree. Who would have thought such an innocent activity could become so sexually charged? Can Jenny succeed in seducing the hot American and also prove to him that Santa really does exist?

* Includes the full seasonal recipes for meals & snacks mentioned in the story.

Excerpt:

 "Here we go." I slide the tray onto the mushroom-coloured Formica tabletop. "I just ordered the Christmas lunch special for two. It's very good." I slip the two bowls of thick, red, chunky vegetable soup to the table, then place the plates of turkey and stuffing sandwiches next to them. Lastly, I set down two steaming mugs of tea.

"It looks delicious!" he enthuses as I take my seat. "How much do I owe you?"

"Oh, no. Put your money away. This is my treat. Count it as a welcome-to-Manchester present."

"Well, that is very nice of you, Jenny. Thank you." He beams. "I'm definitely liking Manchester so far."

The thick soup is warming, and the chunks of vegetables melting in my mouth feel intensely comforting. You can’t beat a good bowl of soup on a cold day.

"Mmm, this is really tasty. Thanks for the tip." Jonathan licks his lips. I try not to imagine licking them for him.

"My pleasure. Good food is a passion of mine, as you can see!" I wave a hand down my body, showing off my ample curves, being sarcastic about my size, as I always am. I find it stings less if I tell the joke before anyone else does.

"I know very little about good food," he replies, completely ignoring my self put-down. "I've not experienced much so far in my life. I’m a terrible cook myself."

"Oh, well, you're over here now. We'll set you straight on that score, especially at Christmas. It’s a great time for good food. What are your Christmas plans?"

He shrugs his shoulders, "I don't have any. I've never really done Christmas. In the home, we got a present—if we were lucky—from a charity or something, but that was it. So it’s never really become a tradition I’ve kept."

"That is just awful. You will have a proper Christmas this year. I’ll see to it!" I put on my most determined look. "That is, if you'll let me." My look turns sheepish. "I organise my family's Christmas every year, and I'd be thrilled if you'd join in with us."

"Oh, no. I couldn't." He blushes, shaking his head furiously.

"You could, and you can, young man." I set my dominant head firmly on my shoulders "Besides, I need all the help I can get.”

"Oh, okay then." He cracks a smile. "You've persuaded me. It's not like I've got anything else to do."

"Excellent!" I bounce in my seat. "Ooh, would you like to come and help me decorate my tree? I was planning to do it this evening. I could do with a man to sort out my lights."

"That sounds good. What man can resist the draw of messing with a beautiful lady's bulbs?" My cheeks flush at the compliment, and wonder if it was as much of an innuendo as I thought it was. I really concentrate on eating the last crust of my turkey sandwich and try to calm myself down a bit.

"Well, that's settled then. You can come to my place after work if you like, I'll feed you, too if you like!"

"That sounds great, really. Thanks a lot, Jenny. You've given me such a warm welcome. I really appreciate it." He squeezes my arm, just above my wrist.

"You're very welcome." I look down coyly, my face lit up like the Christmas tree in the corner. As I'm looking down at his hand on my arm, I notice my watch. "Oh, damn it! It’s five to two. We better rush back. I don't want to get you in trouble on your first day."




BUY LINKS





Author Bio

Victoria Blisse is a mother, wife, Christian, Manchester United fan and award winning erotica author. She is also the editor of several Bigger Briefs collections, Smut by the Sea and Smut in the City.

She is equally at home behind a laptop or a cooker and she loves to create stories, poems, cakes and biscuits that make people happy. She was born near Manchester, England and her northern English quirkiness shows through in all of her stories.Passion, love and laughter fill her works, just as they fill her busy life.

Find out more at her website or follow and friend Victoria on Twitter and Facebook






















No comments:

Post a Comment