Thursday, October 26, 2017

DC Juris 101

1. I can deal with blood, guts, maggots, human waste, animal waste, vomit, any kind of smell, all that stuff - except teeth. I can't look at teeth, I couldn't do dentals on animals at work. The mere *thought* of teeth makes me want to vomit.

2. I don't like to touch my food. If I can, I'll use utensils, otherwise I'll put on gloves. I can eat almost anything with a knife and a fork.

3. I am curiously allergic to sea salt, but not shellfish.

4. I don't like having my feet dirty. Consequently, I don't walk barefoot *anywhere*.

5. I always told my mother I loved her, but I really didn't mean it. I cut her out of my life on January 1st, 2016. I have never regretted it.

6. There are some people in the world I would not help, no matter what they needed, even if I could do so easily. I simply would not help them. I know I should be mature and rise above, but really, I'd just savor their pain. #sorrynotsorry

7. I'm dyslexic. I don't think in words, but letters. I spell every word in my head as I type. If I type "type" I mentally say "t-y-p-e".

8. I have a three inch long, two inch wide scar on my left hip from being cut with a rusty nail as a child. My parents didn't take me to the hospital or doctor, and I almost lost my leg to infection. 

9. In kindergarten I broke a girl's nose b/c she took the princess dress out of the dress up trunk and wouldn't let me have it. In my defense, everyone knew the princess dress was mine. 

10. I distrust anyone who works as a clown.

No comments:

Post a Comment