2. I don't like to touch my food. If I can, I'll use utensils, otherwise I'll put on gloves. I can eat almost anything with a knife and a fork.
3. I am curiously allergic to sea salt, but not shellfish.
4. I don't like having my feet dirty. Consequently, I don't walk barefoot *anywhere*.
5. I always told my mother I loved her, but I really didn't mean it. I cut her out of my life on January 1st, 2016. I have never regretted it.
6. There are some people in the world I would not help, no matter what they needed, even if I could do so easily. I simply would not help them. I know I should be mature and rise above, but really, I'd just savor their pain. #sorrynotsorry
7. I'm dyslexic. I don't think in words, but letters. I spell every word in my head as I type. If I type "type" I mentally say "t-y-p-e".
8. I have a three inch long, two inch wide scar on my left hip from being cut with a rusty nail as a child. My parents didn't take me to the hospital or doctor, and I almost lost my leg to infection.
9. In kindergarten I broke a girl's nose b/c she took the princess dress out of the dress up trunk and wouldn't let me have it. In my defense, everyone knew the princess dress was mine.
10. I distrust anyone who works as a clown.