Monday, February 6, 2012

Please Welcome Special Guest Sonia Hightower!

SONIA HIGHTOWER BROKE THE RULES

So...I broke just about every cardinal rule when I wrote my recently released erotic novel. I tackle a taboo subject...or two and I broke three rules.

First, we've got a priest, poor Father Delgado. We've got a confessional. (Gasp!) But no, the priest, himself, never does anything wrong... Rest easy. However, a lot of publishers will not permit a priest in an erotic tale in any way. So that's the first rule I broke.

The second rule I broke...adultery. See, this isn't a story of love, but a story of lust. Juan and Maria simply can't resist each other. The story does not condone adultery, but I'm going to leave you guessing as to what I mean there. There's a reason I call this erotic with a twist.

The third rule I broke: the lack of a HEA ending. It doesn't have one, because, really, what kind of adulterous tale ends happily? Adultery hurts all involved, those committing it may face repercussions, the innocent spouses are getting their hearts broke, and the children of the marriages will face the aftermath forever. So, no, there's no Happily Ever After in this... but there is a surprise.

Want to find out? Is your curiosity piqued? Buy the book. It's only 99 cents. :)

BUY HERE 




Blurb: 

Follow the confessions of Juan and Maria as they fall prey to lust at first sight. Can they stop themselves before it's too late, or will they become victims of their own sinful urges?

A new neighbor sends Juan running to confession to rid himself of the lustful thoughts he experiences. Each confession becomes more erotic, more sinful than the last. Can Juan stop himself, or will he give in to the desire that threatens his very faith?

The man across the street causes Maria to question her own morals. When she seeks out a priest for confession, she weaves a tale of exotic kisses and stolen moments. How can Maria find sanctuary in her prayers when her body demands she finds solace in her neighbor's arms?

Author's website

Author on Facebook

Sinful Urges on Facebook

1 comment: