A NOTE ABOUT BLOG HOPS

A NOTE ABOUT BLOG HOPS

Dear Hopper,

Even if you do not see a "linky list" in my blog post, please don't panic. There *IS* a link to another blog where you can find participants. I *always* include a link to the hosting site. It is embedded in the blog hop graphic. All you need to do, if a linky list is missing, is click on the blog hop graphic, and you will be directed to another site where you will likely find the linky. (My e-mail provider is sketchy at best - I don't always get the e-mails with the linky links in them.)

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Naughty After Dark Blog Hop Winner!

WOW! 41 entries! How awesome is that?!?!  You guys ROCK!

And now...the moment you've all been waiting for....(drum roll) the winner is....

Rhonda - slinkydennis@yahoo.com!!

Congratulations!!!! I'll be sending you an email shortly, and your gift certificate will arrive via email as well!

Thanks SO MUCH to everyone who participated!!!!

1 comment: