Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sneak Peek Sunday 8/4

Click the image for more blogs in this  hop

My sneak peek is from "Alone Together


Aaron shrugged. “She was angry and hurt, of course. But we talked it out. I told her everything. And I do mean everything.”

I thought about that conversation, about all the details of he and I being laid bare. “Jesus.”

“There wasn’t any other way. She’s my wife, and I love her.” 

I snorted. “You weren’t thinking about that when you fucked me.” 

“I was, actually.” He stepped back but stayed close, kept his hands on my chest. “I want you both. I love you both. I never wanted to choose. Don’t you get it? You and I can be together.” He waved a hand in the air. “Half the people around here will just assume you’re staying with us while you’re working through your divorce. It’s 2012. No one cares anymore.”

“I’m pretty sure Debra will. I’m not like you, okay?”







No comments:

Post a Comment