Friday, August 2, 2019

Freebie Friday: As You Wish, Part 4 (m/m, BDSM)


Blurb:

It's been a long time since Rex indulged his needs. He wants to, he just...can't. Can he trust Declan to help him? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Declan swore and turned away, pacing in a tight circle. He stopped and stared at Rex, then started pacing again and stopped again. He walked closer, peered at Rex through slitted eyes. "Why Taylor? Why not me?"

"What?" Rex blinked, not entirely understanding the question.

"Why didn't you come to me when you decided you were interested in the lifestyle? I could've shown you. I could've..." He turned away again and took up the pacing.

A heavy weight settled in the pit of Rex's stomach. Declan didn't trust Taylor? "You could've what?"

Declan rounded on Rex, pain and fury in his dark brown eyes. "I could've spared you. Taylor is good at business, but he's an ass in every other way. He doesn't deserve your submission or anyone else's."

"I'm sorry." Rex couldn't think of anything else to say. In hindsight, he should've gone to Declan. He only hadn't because he'd been afraid of not being good enough for Declan.

"I don't want an apology. It's not your fault. Never think that." Declan sighed heavily. "I can't take back what he did, but I can try to help you move on from it." He gestured around the room. "That's what I want to do. I want you to rejoice in this again. To yearn for it."

Rex closed his eyes and let his head fall forward against his chest. "I already do yearn for it." And I yearn for you even more.

Declan closed the space between them. He ran his hands up and down Rex's chest. "May I unbutton your shirt?"

"If you want."

He took Rex's chin in his hand and raised Rex's head. "You still don't get it, do you? This is about what you want."

"What I want?"

Declan nodded. "Yes. Tell me what you want, and I'll give it to you."

You. "You can unbutton my shirt." Rex watched, mesmerized, as Declan's fingers deftly undid the buttons. He gasped at the first touch of Declan's flesh on his, arching forward to get more.

Declan rubbed his hands over Rex's chest, up Rex's neck and back down repeatedly. "So beautiful," he murmured. He leaned in and captured Rex's bottom lip in his teeth, gnawed gently, pulling a groan from deep in Rex's throat.

That groan turned into a mewl when one of Declan's hands slid down to palm Rex's cock. "Please..."

"Please what?" Declan asked.

As if you don't know.

As though he were reading Rex's mind, Declan chuckled, the sound like velvet sliding over Rex's bones. "Tell me what you want. Give voice to the feelings."

Give voice. Like it was that easy. It used to be. Rex frowned and knit his brows together. So many things used to be easier.


"No frowning." Declan pressed his lips to Rex's in a demanding kiss. He breeched Rex's mouth with his tongue, twining it with Rex's and moaning into Rex's mouth. He pulled away with a nibble at Rex's lips. Keeping his gaze locked on Rex's, Declan slowly slid down to kneel. He laid a hand on Rex's waistband. "May I?"

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment