Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Survey Says...

You remember back in the day, when everyone was sending out these dumb little surveys? Someone e-mailed me one last week, so I'm posting it here.

1. Do you have any pets? Two dogs - Mindy and Wallace, two cats - Lollypop and Tina Jean.

2. Top ten tv shows on today: Supernatural, Lucifer, The Orville, The Walking Dead, Preacher, Game of Thrones, Rick and Morty, Gotham, MasterChef, American Horror Story.

3. Favorite color: I like them all. Taste the rainbow, bitch.

4. Favorite drink: Pepsi, southern sweet tea, or most sweet boozy drinks.

5. What do you collect? Besides dust? Moose, mice, doll house items, sock monkeys, odd salt and pepper shakers, antique bottles, Star Trek items, Supernatural items, elephant Christmas ornaments.

6. Favorite book? My all time favorite is "The Island of Doctor Moreau" by HG Wells - I've read it hundreds of times.

7. Favorite writer? Besides myself? LOL

8. Favorite actor and actress: Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Misha Collins... basically all the men from Supernatural, Oliver Platt,

9. Top ten movies: OMG only ten?? Moonstruck, Lake Placid, The Sound of Music, Galaxy Quest, Spaceballs, Serenity, Finding Nemo, The Island of Doctor Moreau, 300, Tropic Thunder

10. Cabin, beach, or townhouse? It all depends on the circumstances. I could be happy in any.

11. Hobbies? Photography, long drives, nature walks, home improvement, and my doll house.

12. What kind of car do you drive? I don't.

13. Top ten tv shows on in your childhood: OMFG you've got to be kidding! ONLY 10?? ::sigh:: The A-Team, Hawaii 5-0, Simon and Simon, Beauty and the Beast, Hunter, CHiPS, The Smurfs, Jake and the Fat Man, Designing Women, Murphy Brown.

14. Favorite childhood toy: I didn't really play with toys. I just read and wrote a lot.

15. What did you want to be when you grew up? A writer.

16. Any regrets? Moving my mother to NYS, losing touch with Danny, losing touch with Alex.

17. One odd fact about you is? Every fact about me is odd. Um...I don't like to have my feet dirty. I guess that's odd.

18. Favorite food? SOUTHERN FOOD!!! OMG none of these yankees know how to cook!!

19. Pet peeve? People who are oblivious to the world around them, and who lack the gumption to better themselves.

20. Favorite quote: "You're not a man 'til you've pulled a tooth out with a pair of pliers." ~ Captain Phil Harris of the Cornelia Marie.

No comments:

Post a Comment