Sunday, November 13, 2016

Torquere Press

Hey y'all!

I know some of you have heard about the problems at Torquere Press. I have kept quiet for some time now, out of (misplaced, it seems) loyalty to the current owners.

I have not been paid for 2nd quarter 2016 royalties. I have not received a statement of royalties for 3rd quarter 2016.

I am one of many authors who have not been paid, some going back to 2015.

As of today, I have requested my rights back to the books I have published with Torquere, based on breech of contract.

As such, I am requesting that you NOT purchase any of the following titles, as I am receiving NO money for them.

Those titles are:

137 Owens Street
A Good Bargain (stand alone and contained in the Time of Your Life Anthology)
Alone Together
Alpha's Redemption
Bad Moon Rising
Best Laid Plans
Betrayed
Broken Alpha
Buried Treasure
Devoted Alpha
Special Delivery (stand alone and contained in the Love in Uniform Anthology)
No Place Like Home
Omarati
On Solid Ground
Orion's Way
Raine Fall
Relearning the Ropes
Star's Embrace
The Sky People Trilogy
Torn Apart (stand alone and contained in the Theory of Love Anthology)
Who Better Than Canyon

I have several other titles published with other presses. If you would like information on those, please let me know!

Thank you!
DC Juris / Marci

No comments:

Post a Comment