A NOTE ABOUT BLOG HOPS

A NOTE ABOUT BLOG HOPS

Dear Hopper,

Even if you do not see a "linky list" in my blog post, please don't panic. There *IS* a link to another blog where you can find participants. I *always* include a link to the hosting site. It is embedded in the blog hop graphic. All you need to do, if a linky list is missing, is click on the blog hop graphic, and you will be directed to another site where you will likely find the linky. (My e-mail provider is sketchy at best - I don't always get the e-mails with the linky links in them.)

Monday, January 16, 2012

Awesome review of Betrayed

I'm humbled, thrilled, and honored to share this review of Betrayed with you. http://www.queermagazineonline.com/component/content/article/223-book-reviews/book-reviews/42214-betrayed-by-dc-juris

No comments:

Post a Comment